Chicago-based Cresco Labs will rebrand its medical cannais dispensaries beneath the identify Sunnyside, a transfer designed to put private wellness on the middle of its gross sales pitch.
The advertising transfer, introduced Monday by the vertically built-in multistate hashish operator, additionally comes prematurely of the 2020 launch of a leisure marijuana market in Cresco’s residence state of Illinois.
“Many of today’s dispensaries service the needs of traditional cannabis consumers,” Cresco CEO and co-founder Charlie Bachtell stated in a information launch.
“As the cultural landscape progresses, we’re building a modern, yet familiar store environment built on wellness, education and customer service to rapidly bring in new users and welcome them to cannabis.”
Here’s what you want to know concerning the branding change:
- The first Sunnyside dispensary is scheduled to open in Philadelphia in November, with future websites deliberate for Florida, Illinois, Ohio, Arizona, Massachusetts and Michigan. According to its web site, Cresco possesses 56 retail licenses in 11 states and owns 22 dispensaries.
- The transfer will consolidate the corporate’s dispensary manufacturers. Cresco presently operates 11 manufacturers, lots of which have been acquired, in accordance to the Chicago Tribune.
- The dispensaries mix high-end design from the health-care, retail and hospitality industries. They additionally will supply one-to-one consultations, personalised buying and categorical and preorder lanes for pickup.
- Where permitted, the shops additionally will supply on-line ordering, house supply and a buyer loyalty program.
- Sunnyside will promote all of Cresco’s merchandise in addition to different manufacturers.