Investment in hashish has grown at a meteoric tempo – in measurement and in quantity – over the previous 12 months.
To maintain buyers apprised of the speedy modifications, Marijuana Business Daily has launched a subscription service – Investor Intelligence – targeted on the essential evaluation, insights and knowledge mandatory for success within the sector.
“The demand for this type of information is growing exponentially by the day, as evidenced by a surge in investment activity,” stated Chris Walsh, vice chairman and founding editor of MJBizDaily.
“More high-level investors are eyeing or entering the space, while those who have been pumping money into cannabis companies for years are upping their bets.”
A subscription to Investor Intelligence consists of entry to an unique publication twice a month, plus webcasts and studies targeted on serving to skilled buyers:
- Better perceive the hashish panorama.
- Synthesize business and firm developments.
- Discover new alternatives.
- Make necessary funding selections.
- Track the general public markets.
- Establish significant connections with business leaders and different buyers.
Access an unique preview of Investor Intelligence at mjbizdaily.com/investing.
Paid subscription entry begins March 1.